Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Girl Weekend

My girls and I headed to Whitefish for a girl weekend last week.  It was so much fun.  It almost seemed like spring in Kalispell.  We even saw a robin!  Michaela and Katherine skied at Big Mountain while Annika, Maximo and I checked out the town of Whitefish.  It was absolutely relaxing in a funny sort of way.  I think I just needed a change of scenery or something.  Listening to Jim Gaffigan and Brian Regan with the girls and laughing for miles on end probably made our time a little more hilarious.


Kath looks totally innocent while tickling her sister. 
Michaela was trying to push Kath's hand away.



The drive was beautiful~ 



Spring  hadn't arrived on the mountain quite yet ~



Their cheesy fries had nothing on Discovery's!



We're starving!



Whitefish Lake ~ I want to return and take a swim this summer ~


1 comment:

  1. What a fun treat! That sounds like a nice respite. I bet the boys were jealous. Glad you got some time in for yourself and the girls. loveyoumeanit,..

    ReplyDelete