Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tea Party

The girls and I had a tea party this afternoon.  I haven't done this in forever, but need to begin doing it more regularly.  It was enjoyable to simply sit and enjoy a few minutes of down time.  New tradition, high tea on the mountain!

We sent the boys off with a handful of cookies to search for paintball items on Craigslist while we indulged in tea, cookies, and chocolate fondue.  This was right up Halle's alley, lipstick and all, especially since we all dressed up.  Thankfully, I was behind the lens so there is no evidence of what I was wearing.  Why I didn't dispose of the dress I wore during the Great Purge of 2014 is beyond me, but it came in handy today.  It may also work for a Halloween costume in the future.  

While we were all sitting around the table, practicing our best English accents, Dominic walked around the corner.  One would have thought we were all sitting there naked. He immediately looked up at the ceiling, turned around, and hightailed it for a less feminine area of the house.  Kath couldn't stop laughing.


 Halle's demure look







She didn't want to drink her tea, lest her lipstick rub off



Nickles wasn't intimidated by such a scene.
He told Halle he'd be her boyfriend.
Then they watched the tractor outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment