Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Geography Fair

Back in August our home school newsletter advertised a geography fair to be held mid-November. This seemed like a fun project to do with the kids and I had plenty of time so I signed up.
Two months passed and we had done absolutely nothing.  Zip. Zilch.  We had chosen our states and thought about doing some research, but other than that we had yet to even begin.  Since it had seemed genius to ask some fellow home schoolers to join us in this project, there was really no backing out at that point.  

We spent a couple intense days reading and putting all the information together, but the projects turned out pretty darn well if I do say so myself.  We learned a lot about a few states that we knew relatively little about, so I'm going to consider it a schooling success, despite it not really flowing as I had planned.

Thank you for sticking it out Eric, Isaiah, Joshie, Lukas, Annika and Adria!


Eric and Isaiah 



Joshie and Lukas 



Annika & Adria 





No comments:

Post a Comment