Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all my sweethearts ~ Michaela, Katherine, Eric, Joshie, Annika, Dom, Nickles, Maximo and, last but certainly not least, Shannon!

Shannon and I used to go on a date for Valentine's Day.  A quiet dinner out alone has been replaced with a fancy dinner together with all our sweethearts ~ the fruit of our love for one another.  
I love it.
It's so much more fulfilling than going out to a restaurant with every other couple that may or may not be all that "in love."  


Joshie made a poster to decorate the dining room wall as a surprise for all of us.



Eric hanging with Max while some danced and others made dinner ~







Dinner is served ~ shrimp, steak, salad, Katherine's twice-baked potatoes, and Italian sodas,
accompanied by Shannon's romantic iTunes playlist. 



And the pièce de résistance ~
Annika's chocolate cake and raspberries....mmmmm.



My favorite making a Sunday morning latte for me.
This guy hates coffee.  
He'd rather drink mud and could care less about a fancy schmancy latte.
But he had Katherine teach him how to make them, froth and all, just for me.
I must confess, I walked in on "the lesson" one morning while I was supposed to be sleeping in.
It was absolutely priceless!
One more reason to love him ~


No comments:

Post a Comment