Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Lens of a Five-Year-Old

Too often I don't take the time to see the world through my children's eyes, to listen to them explain their stories and put myself in their shoes.  I've been making a sincere effort lately to do that.  It might have something to do with realizing (sucker punch) that my children are growing up whether I like the notion or not, and wanting to savor some of the ridiculously mundane moments that are all-too-quickly passing.

In a moment of generosity, I gave my camera to Nickles to take some pictures of the moon.  He quickly began taking pictures of whatever he wanted.  The result was that we got to see the items he found interesting.  One of these days I'm going to give the camera to one of the littles while we're hiking.   That should make for some interesting, and probably hilarious, viewing down the road!


I should probably teach him how to hold the camera still so the pics are a little less blurry~


No comments:

Post a Comment