Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brotherly love

Need I say more?  My boys typically get along pretty well, but there are times when competition between them, testosterone, whatever, just does not allow for a peaceful day.  Those days I feel like pulling my hair out...and possibly theirs~:o)  Then they do something to totally redeem themselves!  Today was one of those days.  It is the end of our homeschool year, the natives are restless, they want to be outside all the time as it seems to have finally ceased snowing in our part of the mountains.  My second, who has an uncanny knack to get in trouble just when I need a job done, did just that.  Hence, he was outside digging a hole (exactly where he wanted to be anyway ~ it worked all around) for a new tree.  I was inside brewing on how I was going to get my children to be more respectful of one another, to love one another always.  When I checked up on him, this is what I witnessed....



It filled this mama's heart right up to the top!  One would never know who was being punished...they all pitched rin. Maybe they are listening to what they are told, maybe they do know how to treat one another ~ they just need more time, like all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment