Sunday, December 30, 2012

More Christmas

Just a few more pics from Christmas ~ gosh it is going too fast!  Shannon and I are off on vacation tomorrow and I DON'T WANT TO GO!  Why this whole thing sounded like a grand idea nine months ago, I am not sure.  It will be fun once we are on the plane, but the leaving part...I am struggling with.

Family dinner at Mom & Dad's huge table ~
I was visiting with a checker at the grocery store this week.  He was excited that he had been able to see his two siblings this year.  They all still live in Helena and he hasn't seen them since last  Christmas.  
I almost cried. 
What a blessing to have brothers and sisters who still place value on family despite the craziness!



Hanging with Uncle Ben ~


Organic milk, cake, and eggnog...hmmm, someone missed the "healthy" memo ~



Ahhh, girlie stuff ~ right up Annika's alley ~



No comments:

Post a Comment