Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Eric!

Happy Birthday to you ~
Happy Birthday to you ~
Happy Birthday, dear Eric!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Now you are 14 and almost ready to pass Dad up in height!  Every time I turn around you seem to need larger shoes or shirts with longer sleeves.  Thank heavens you've adopted a rolled-up sleeve style or you'd never have anything that fits correctly.  How blessed I have been to have your muscles around the house; you're always willing to lend a helping hand.  Of course, you still love to tease your siblings, but you also show them a lot of love! I'm enjoying watching you become a fine young man.

I love you, Eric!
Love,
Mom



All these boys crack me up ~







Sharing your presents with your little bro ~
He thinks you're the greatest.


No comments:

Post a Comment