Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Birthday To My Favorite!

Happy Birthday to you ~
Happy Birthday to you ~
Happy Birthday, dear Daddy!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

You love your birthday.  I haven't always "got" this, but I do now and won't ever try to skate by with anything less than the full blown celebration that the kids get.  And that's one of the reasons I love you ~ you're still one of the kids.  Not in the demanding sense, but how you delight in the simplest of things....the anticipation of your birthday....the cake....the dinner request.....the gifts.  While many of your friends, and your wife too, hope their birthday slips by unnoticed in the hope that somehow this will allow them to not add another digit to their age, you savor it, love it, and are thankful for the gift that you've been given.

I Love You!

Allison xo   

Your crew ~



Nickles can hardly contain himself!



A masterpiece painted by your very own son!
I didn't even know what he had wrapped up ;o)



And now for hot fudge sundaes ~
Mmmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment