Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Happy 15th Birthday Eric!

You're so special,
Oh, so special!
God gave you to us.
It's no wonder that we love you so!

Holy smokes ~ 15!  You think you'll be getting your driver's license soon, but we're not so sure.  First of all, we still see you as a little baby boy with a mass of blond hair that wooed the hearts of all the nurses upon arrival.  And frankly, at 23" long tall, you wouldn't be able to see over the steering wheel. In all reality, at just a shave shorter than me and fully capable of a man's job, I rely on you more than your fair share.  You're a willing contributor to this crazy household and although I often forget to tell you, I'm quite proud of the young man you are. Happy birthday, Eric.  Continue to seek the Truth in all that you do.

I love you.
Love,
Mom


Fishing with friends ~



A little fawn ~
Yes, we know all the wildlife rules, 
but there were extenuating circumstances involving this one.


]
Siblings ~



My handsome eldest son ~

Some story is being told ~ 



Happy birthday !



No comments:

Post a Comment