Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy 20th Birthday Michaela!

You're so special,
Oh, so special!
God gave you to us.
It's no wonder that we love you so!


Twenty short years ago you entered our life and Mom and Daddy's life was forever changed.  I can no longer write of how you've grown up so much the last year, but you have grown in more important ways, stretching your wings and strengthening them a bit more as you prepare to soar.      
We are so proud of the young lady you've become, although we (I) don't express it nearly often enough.  Keep running towards Him through these college years...you are doing great!     
I love you!
Love,
Mom











1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about your birthday party. It is my sister’s birthday in couple of months and I am searching for amazing New York venues for arranging a surprise party for her. Wish to find right venue and hope she will like my surprise.

    ReplyDelete