Thursday, September 20, 2012

Send Me a Pigeon!

There are so many means of communication anymore ~ phone, cell phone, fax, email, text, Facebook.  At times when I am telling someone to get a hold of me, I'll just tell them to send a pigeon.  When one arrived on our deck the other day with a band on its' leg I thought maybe someone had sent me a pigeon.  Alas, it was just a racing pigeon , with no super-cool message attached....darn it.  

Eric was able to get close enough to catch it.  It may be missing several feathers now.  No crucial flight feathers were missing so a couple hours later it was good to go.  The boys thought it would be tremendous fun to put it somewhere that Auntie Margaret would have to visit, such as the bathroom, but we put the kibosh on that lest she die of a heart attack ~:o)
Oh, Margaret, you have no idea how close you came! 



No comments:

Post a Comment