Saturday, September 29, 2012

I Love.....

I love it when Daddy asks the kids who would like to go hunting with him and my little "princess" girl has her camo on and is out the door before her brothers can respond.




I love it when my littlest boy has to be next to me all day, "I need you , Mommy....I need you."

I love it when my boys come in so filthy that they look like they just escaped a near death experience.

I love the thump, thump, thump.....swish...of the kids playing basketball.  It makes our home seem just so American!
Thank you, Dad (Grandpa), for the sweet hoop!

I love it when my husband, trying to sweeten a hunting deal, brings me flowers.  What he has yet to really understand is that I love hunting season almost as much as he does.





I love it that three of my children are totally digging a new computer math game.

I love that my girls sound so beautiful playing the piano.  Maybe Eric will sound as good on his guitar in 30  a year.

On that note, I love that Eric's guitar teacher totally gets Eric.  Two peas in a pod, I'm tellin' you!  Kinda scary, now that I'm thinking about it ~:o(

I love reading aloud to my kiddos and I love that they love it.  We are in the middle of Charlotte's Web.  The book immerses me in farm life and a reliving of my childhood.  Animals can talk you know!

I love that my 4-year-old thinks he's a hummingbird.
Upon waking from his nap, "Mom, do you have anything tasty?"
"Yes, Dom.  I will cut you up one of God's candies, a yummy pear."
"Mom, have you ever fiwed a cup almost all de way wit sugar and then put warm water on de top and stirred it wiwy good....dat's weally tasty."

Mmmhmm, then you flew south to Mexico without stopping, right?












No comments:

Post a Comment