Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Love Pinterest

I have no idea why it took me so long to discover Pinterest.  It's wonderful. It's marvelous.  It has saved my sanity this school year.  Okay, maybe it was too late for that.  A friend (thank you Deb!) signed me up for an account before she left to head south for the winter and it's been all downhill from there.  First I kinda ignored it, then I found what a tool it could be.  From art projects, to recipes, to projects for the boys, it has been awesome!  While I was slightly surprised to find that my girls were pinning wedding photos, it was entertaining.  Who knew they were engaged???

The past month or so, I have been collecting little ideas to keep Dom and Nickles out of trouble occupied.  While I will need about a million more ideas to truly keep their little minds busy, some projects have saved my life....or theirs ~;o) 

Of course playdough can occupy a good couple hours ~



We became slightly concerned when Nickles would make little "men"
then fill them with "arrows"
What a sadist ~



This one I thought of ~
"Go build a cave to hide from the big boys."



Tiny baking soda volcanoes ~





Another occupation I didn't  want to discover ~
grating carrots ~



The piece de resistance ~
Chocolate goop ~





Yummy ~ 
and it could be stretched from the dishwasher to the dining room window!



Then rolled up into a pancake



And it could cover your arm ~



Or bounce off the floor



It was marvelous...and waits to be rediscovered today. 
Apparently, it will keep for quite a while! 
I'm grateful for other people that think of this type of stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment