Friday, November 25, 2011

Chores ~ And Why They Take So Long

Ever wonder why the simplest of tasks becomes an hour-long ordeal?

For example, why vacuuming behind the fridge takes 45 minutes?

One simple reason has been revealed today ~  of course it wasn't one of my girls.

The question that remains is ~ WHY?

It must be in the name of science, right?

How far can a belly button stretch? 
Then again, he could have asked any pregnant woman.



How long will I have to stand here before my face stays this way?





Maybe he is designing a stronger sucking new vacuum.
One that magically sucks up all the toys in his room at the touch of a button.

And puts them away.
~~~~~~~~
It could happen!




2 comments:

  1. Love the vacuumer...I wish my child his age would not be deathly afraid of it so I could put him to work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He obviously was not using the vacuum to actually do anything productive, so maybe it's better if the little guy is afraid of it!

    ReplyDelete