Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Belated Happy Birthday to Shannon

You're so special, oh so special!
God gave you to us.
It's no wonder that we LOVE you so!

This year Shannon was in Alaska for his birthday.  Our friends, along with Michaela, Katherine and Eric took such good care of him I kinda thought the card I hid in his suitcase sufficed for his birthday.

But I was wrong.  

He called on one of his layovers on their return trip and asked if I would like him to pick up a Costco cake for his birthday.

Lovely.

I mean that from the bottom of my heart.  My 40-something husband still loves his birthday as much as any 10-year-old.  So, we quickly ran out and grabbed some presents and invited his brother for dinner.  

That's one thing I love about you, Shannon, you still have as much fun as our kiddos.  Be it dancing in the dining room, jumping off some crazy rocks into a pool of water, or exploring the woods, you are as excited as they are!  

I love ya!



New backpacks ~



Ensuring the candles are lit correctly ~








No comments:

Post a Comment