Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Day

I kinda feel bad this past week.  I have been living each day, trying to fill it up as much as I can to avoid thinking, simply living in the moment and enjoying it.
On the other hand maybe I should live every day that way!
We invited a couple boys out yesterday to play and there is nothing really more diverting than little boys. Annika loved being in the thick of it all day too.  Their lies stories and ideas made me laugh and that is what I need right now!  It reminds me of younger days, the not-a-care-in-the-world mindset that accompanies that time.   That's one of the many benefits of having several children...we can pretend we're kids a bit longer!


Climbing up, looking for a "hole"



This hole is deeper than it looks ~ 



Slide right in, Annika ~



Looking for fishies ~



Hey, Mom, I'm under a waterfall ~
Not quite as brave as his older brother who stood in it,
letting the ice cold water freeze him ~



I love you sister!



Redneck waterslide ~




No comments:

Post a Comment