Friday, August 2, 2013

An Update

Mom took me to Great Falls yesterday to check up on what is happening with our little guy.  At this point his growth has slowed further, the blasted placenta is looking worse and there is very little amniotic fluid.

So, we are waiting.

Waiting on what God has in store for us.

I am a pessimist by nature and am not clinging to the hope of any miracle other than my heart be filled with peace.  This in and of itself has been miraculous!  Have there been tears?  Yes, torrents.  But, overwhelmingly I am at peace with however God wants to use this situation.

Again, I want to thank everyone for the little notes, thoughts sent our way, meals that appear, flower on my windowsill (my favorite color too!) prayers of consolation, introduction to a saint, the ice cream sandwiches I discovered in my freezer this morning, the purchase of a new-to-us car completely arranged by Dad, a listening ear while I work out all my thoughts, Mom spending the whole day taking me to a doctor appointment....and the list goes on.

Love,
Allison



The guy that was enjoying a quiet day at the lake fishing
soon found himself run over by children ~



Snorkeling just like Daddy ~



Annika loves being with the girls~



Nickles loves the girls too ~;o)



Ahh, cousins AND friends ~


Building a lake in Grandpa's sand ~



More cousin time ~
Tristen and Dom would have sat there throughout the night watching movies,
they aren't exactly sleepy heads ~



Yay! 
Can we play in the rain???







2 comments:

  1. God bless you! I will light a candle in the chapel before I leave for home. May the many miracles God still has in store for you overwhelm you with His love, even when it hurts. loveyoumeanit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison- I just started following you blog, I absolutely love reading about your beautiful family- reminds me of summertime when I was little (always some kind of excitement) you are so blessed. I have been praying for you and the little guy and praying for the peace of your heart no matter what desicion is made. I am amazed at how positive you seem, I know I wouldn't be able to say the same for myself. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Marissa

    ReplyDelete