Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family Pictures

I love, love, love family pictures.
The ones we took this year are my favorite ever. 
I'm sorry to those of you whose kids aren't as cute as mine...I really am...but that's just the way things are! 
I remember when someone told me that very same thing years ago and the momma bear in me was a bit riled because I knew my babies were the cutest. 
And that's the way every momma bear should feel and that's that.



Frankly, I almost like this one where no one is really paying too much attention...it seems an accurate depiction of our fam. 


Even when things seem pretty good, there is always one!



Again, imperfection seems better than the real Daddy and His Boys pic







And my fruity husband ~ I am afraid we will never, ever have a serious picture together. 
If he isn't doing something simply stupid, he is making these silly jokes under his breath. 
While I am laughing my fool head off he sits there and looks perfectly sweet. 



Dom is thinking if he should chase chickens ~ lucky for him, he decided to pose first and chase chickens second. 



That's all for now ~ go squeeze your most beautiful babies!

2 comments:

  1. Great great pictures!
    I like you all in the white and blues.
    I finally figured out how to view the pics....
    right click and select view picture. ;/

    ReplyDelete