Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happiness Is.....


Happiness is a tremendous neighbor, a warm autumn day, a bay horse named Sonnet and a field to ride her. 





Happiness is a plump mule that does have four legs and wears a saddle, a new pair of hard-earned cowboy boots and the opportunity to use them for real!




Happiness is fishing at recess before Mom realizes where I am.  
And if I'm quiet enough, she may not even notice the schoolwork left incomplete.




Happiness is a Vikings hat and a doll stolen from a sister.




Happiness is a late evening football game with Daddy.




Happiness is.....well I'm not sure this is happiness, it's how fast my boys always seem to be moving.  




Happiness is stirring sweet, juicy peaches into peach pie for "Home  Ec."


-



Happiness is a relaxing back rub while working on the computer....sorry, there is not an accompanying picture. Nickles was standing behind me on the chair rubbing my back while I was typing away.  ]
When he reached his arms around my neck for a hug I noticed he was holding a Sharpie. ~ sans the cap.  
Hopefully my Amway spray is working its magic right now. 
FYI, Sharpie massages feel awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment