Thursday, September 15, 2011

What Kids Are Thinkin'

So, Dom and I were driving through town the other day when he pipes up, "You know what I'm thinkin'  'bout?"

A list of thoughts ran through my head of what a 3-year-old could possibly be contemplating deeply.

"No, Dom, I have no idea what you're thinking about.  What are you thinking?"

"Suckers."



Maybe it was because we were on a special trip, just he and I.  Maybe it was because we happened to be passing Walgreens.  Maybe he knows I'm a sucker.  Who's to say?
But he was thinking about suckers and we grabbed a bag to share with his siblings, not that a lot made it home.

Later that day, Annika came and informed me she had been thinking about raising ostriches so we could have Thanksgiving more often.

Maybe they'll find an ostrich while they're out hunting...at least they'd be able to sneak up on it!











2 comments:

  1. Drew wishes he would be going out hunting with you Annika and Uncle Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drew ~ Tell your Dad any time!

    ReplyDelete