Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eric's First Shave

Yeah ~ can you believe it?  I sure can't!  Yesterday Eric was in diapers and today he's shaving, or so it seems.  Shannon gave instructions while I stood by trying to suppress giggles.  Shannon's advice was simply too hilarious.  As they were putting the shaving cream and razor away, Shannon said, "Well, that should be good for about six months."
 
Eric was so excited to show someone that when Kath arrived home from hunting he was bubbling over before she even made it through the door.  As per usual, she had a rather dry comment, "Your face sure looks bald."

Don't grow up too fast, Eric.  I love you!


Lather that lip up!







We were all fairly certain he would emerge from the bathroom with 
numerous pieces of tp stuck to his lip to cover up razor cuts. 
Alas, he did not, thank heavens!






1 comment:

  1. So funny! Tell Eric that Joseph shaved for the first time last week too...how crazy!!! Paul opted to just have him use the electric razor for now. Joseph was so proud! I knew it was time for him to start shaving when I found myself removing his mustache with Photoshop on the last picture I took of him! :)

    ReplyDelete