Friday, August 12, 2011

Creativity

Today I had to run to town quick for a couple things. Shannon was able to come home a bit early and swim with the kids.  They love it when Daddy is in the pond with them.  He is always thinking of something new ~ diving contests, cannonball contests, dragging the trampoline down to the pond for an extra bit of
heart-stopping excitement (for me that is.) 
Descending our driveway all I could see were kids running pell mell, holding rope, pulling cable ~ and Shannon in the thick of it all giving directions. 


Voila, a zipline

                                             Kath's friend took the first ride...good thinkin'.





It's been in the works (or should I say, they've all been thinkin' about it) for some time and the maiden voyage was possibly a little less than spectacular but they all know how it's going to be better tomorrow!

The idea was floated that possibly beginning the ride further up the mountain would be killer!
I say, literally, and no way! 
Oh, I love the days when I leave for a short time, to return to such grand productivity.

Tomorrow is our triathlon ~ wish us luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment