Saturday, August 27, 2011

Losing Teeth

Annika lost her first tooth tonight.  It kinda of makes me sad, another step towards big girlhood.
What makes me even more sad is I flicked it out.

Yuck.

Shannon is the chief tooth puller and bottle washer and throwup-cleaner-upper and all those other kinds of gross (ish) chores around the house. 
Alas, he wasn't around and she wanted it out.

Now.

And when her mind is made up, well, let's just say she doesn't change it easily.
So I gave it a half-hearted flick.  I'm not sure who was more surprised! 



I am not certain what I found more distressing ~ me being involved in tooth-losing or seeing the note Joshie left for the Tooth Fairy.  




It's a darn good thing school begins next week. 

I'm not so concerned with the spelling, but backwards "f's"???

Oh dear....I need to go sleep on this one....good night.





No comments:

Post a Comment