Monday, October 24, 2011

Gratitude ~:o)




Saturday, Shannon and I spent the better part of the day sitting in the hospital.  I am typically not too hypochondriacal, but...that is not what I wanted to write about.  What I did want to write about is what we returned home to!  The little kids probably spent most of the day watching movies, and, frankly I'm fine with that.  The olders cleaned the bathrooms (even using silver polish on the fixtures), washed the laundry, ironed the laundry, put away the laundry, prepared dinner, set the table, and made a pumpkin pie!  
So, it was mostly Michaela ~ I was so proud of her ~ and thankful ~ and relieved.  She is much more capable than I give her credit for!
It was delicious to lie in bed with the smell of pumpkin pie drifting through a neat and tidy house and contented cherubs all in bed.







And I am perfectly fine, just a ruptured cyst.
Nothing that four hours sitting in the ER couldn't fix.  That would make anyone feel better just so they could get the heck out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment